Sunday, July 4, 2010

Buy Brilliant Mens Designer Jeans from Edwins

In the world of men’s fashion in 2010 for me there are 2 major labels that have stood out when it comes to men’s designer jeans. In the recent past you may have noticed that I have already sang the praises of nudie jeans here on my men’s designer clothing blog - as my love for their fantastic quality materials, fit and highly comfortable denim lines is certainly not to be understated. I would also highly recommend however the Edwins range of designer jeans for men. These fantastic jeans are made from high quality Japanese denim which has been integral to many designer brands’ fantastic fashion lines in 2010.

Edwins jeans as you would expect feature an excellent range of washes, finishes, fits and styles that give a great variety of products suitable to be worked into any modern or even retro look. Whether you go for my personal favourites the “Hidetora wash” jeans- which feature the textured 3d wear lines on the high quality raw and unwashed denim, or perhaps you prefer the more distressed “Jiro Wash” - which shows off innovative abrasions to the garment and features a mid wash finish. Whatever your personal preference in fit and finish in your jeans you will surely be delighted at the quite stunning range of men’s designer clothing that Edwins have produced this year.

4 comments:

  1. OH I love these jeans! They have been on my radar and a Google search turned up your blog post. Glad to see them on someone and hear such positive feedback. Find Full Count

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the informative article share with us Best Quality Jeans Manufacturer

    ReplyDelete

  3. I went over this website and I believe you have a lot of wonderful information, saved to my bookmarks
    Kent and Curwen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much as you have been willing to share information with us. We will forever admire all you have done here because you have made my work as easy as ABC. mens slim fit blazers

    ReplyDelete